All you can eat.

Not Taybarns and not Wok one both disgusting lol

and not flaming dragon!

I like Taybarns and judging by the number of people who have been in there when I've been, many others like it too. :)

I like Taybarns and judging by the number of people who have been in there when I've been, many others like it too. :)

Good for you ! People's tastes do vary - hence why there is a choice of eateries available. I prefer more home cooked, authentic fare but there is clearly a market for places such as Taybarns.

Good for you ! People's tastes do vary - hence why there is a choice of eateries available. I prefer more home cooked, authentic fare but there is clearly a market for places such as Taybarns.

There's a market for Taybarns just like there's a market for McDonalds. In fact, looking at the clientèle, they're the same market

There's a market for Taybarns just like there's a market for McDonalds. In fact, looking at the clientèle, they're the same market

the cattle market?

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 18:20 ----------

were they quite chubby, most of these people?

I'd never heard of Taybarn's till I read this thread, but I love home cooked food especially Sunday we have about 10-11 people & the wife is in her element. Now & again she'll do a ham which she soaks to desalinate, then coats in mustard & honey & cooks in foil, it is to die for.

I'd never heard of Taybarn's till I read this thread, but I love home cooked food especially Sunday we have about 10-11 people & the wife is in her element. Now & again she'll do a ham which she soaks to desalinate, then coats in mustard & honey & cooks in foil, it is to die for.

Neither had I until started posting on here!