Sign in to follow this  

Where to go tonight 23/2/06?

Ahhh... I beg to differ with you there HedgeHunter... Leadmill was terrible on a Saturday night the last time I went... Its usually great any other night...

I wasnt having none of the music (I'm an RnB chick through and through) and I was propositioned by numerous 40-something males... Eeeek!

Ahhh... I beg to differ with you there HedgeHunter... Leadmill was terrible on a Saturday night the last time I went... Its usually great any other night...

I wasnt having none of the music (I'm an RnB chick through and through) and I was propositioned by numerous 40-something males... Eeeek!

Gotta agree!

Only attend leadmill on a satday if ur into indie or above 30.. :)

It's each to there own really but it's cheap, plays a lot of the soul/motown in the small room which i quite enjoy for something different ie. not cheese, dance or indie.

Also found that a lot of the women in there were under 18 which did put me off the main room a bit :(

Gotta agree!

Only attend leadmill on a satday if ur into indie or above 30.. :)

Mmmhmm, me and my mate lasted 30 minutes and just two drinks before we left... It was appauling lol! Where should RnB chicks head to on a Saturday night?