Help, Need to find good American ribs!

manofstrad

are you from stradbroke by any chance

manofstrad

are you from stradbroke by any chance

Yes, born and bread in a teapot at stradbroke.

I know it's not a restaurant but my son will only eat the ones that Costco sell - he doesn't like any others.

Good American ribs?? How about on a fit American man? :love::love:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:......sorry, couldn't resist.

Yankees for burgers on eccleshall road and TGI Fridays at Meadohall for ribs. The ribs are like butter and simply melt in your mouth. Never had anything bad there. Enjoy!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

The ones I had in Memphis were amazing and I have failed to find anything that comes anywhere near them.

The ones we have here are pre packed and smothered in BBQ sauce. The restaurants here are simply not catered to make them.

you won't find any that match the best in the States. I have yet to find a good burger here as well ..

This. I find if I want something as nice as from back home, I need to make it myself. :(

Ribs can be made in a slow cooker without much effort.

Did anyone see the Hairy Bikers programme in Memphis? The ribs and pulled pork they cooked at the 'Central BBQ Restaurant' is what I am talking about. They marinade them in a dry rub for 24 hours and then slowly smoke them for 18 hours. I'd love a place like that here.

We went to the Old Horns Pub at Bradfield last Thursday. I had a full rack of ribs with chips and peas for £4.95! Absolute bargain and quality was really good.

http://www.theoldhorns.co.uk/workspace/uploads/menus/old_horns_3_a4_-day_leaflets-4e5e0166b121a.pdf

They seem to have a different theme everyday. Seems ribs are just Thursdays!