A great big shout out to the lovely nurses on G1

Just wanted to say a great big thank you to the wonderful nurses on Hallamshire's Ward G1. Ive been there quite a few times over the last year and the ladies in there are just fantastically brilliant.

They've made each visit (all of which have been quite upsetting) far more bearable and I really can't thank them enough.

THANK YOU :)

I was in there yesterday morning and I couldn't agree more! Only 90 minutes after calling my midwife I was sat in epau, and lucky enough to find out my baby is doing ok. All the staff were friendly, welcoming and sensitive.

I agree whole heartedly. Sadly i have been there twice in the last 12 months and the nurses were absolutely fantastic and made an upsetting experience as bearable as possible on both occasions. Their compassion and understanding was second to none. They deserve more praise than they probably get, although i did make a point of thanking them at the time.

I am going again in 2 weeks and pray for better news this time. x

Totally agree, have been a few time in past couple week of weeks and the 2nd time was looking like bein a very upsettin appointment, the nurses couldn't have been any nicer. They do a great job dealing with some heartbreaking situations x