Disneyland Paris - Whats it like now?

Cela semble l'écoutant vraiment surréaliste de la souris de mickey vous accueillent dans le français :hihi::hihi:

Comment? Stick to English.

Comment? Stick to English.

Im désolé, mais il est à Paris et si vous ne pouvez pas comprendre un minimum de la langue alors vous êtes vissés. ;)

Im désolé, mais il est à Paris et si vous ne pouvez pas comprendre un minimum de la langue alors vous êtes vissés. ;)

Vissés is plural and there's only one of me. If you want the French for "screwed" in that context then you're better off using "foutu". The Mickey Mouse bloke I was talking to was actually English anyway.

Vissés is plural and there's only one of me. If you want the French for "screwed" in that context then you're better off using "foutu". The Mickey Mouse bloke I was talking to was actually English anyway.

Damn that google translator :hihi::hihi:

It's just the same as always but Mickey speaks French of course

Guest sibon

I've been several times, as a professional duty.

I can confirm that it is the most odious place in Paris, by some way. The food is awful, the people are rude, the rides are awful... and that music:gag:

Some say that Dante visited Eurodisney, shortly before penning Inferno. I'd say that was a charitable description.

can anyone recommend a cheap place to book with? booking through eorodisney website seems extornate?

I would like to know a bit more about the best/cheapest way to get there, as we have booked a Saturday in Sept via Sky Rewards at Disney Paris, meaning we have to pay for the 2 kids rather than both kids AND us... only thing is, there is then the getting to the Chunnel, on it, and staying somewhere in Paris, and getting back. I figured 3 nights would be the least (ie go Fri, Sat, Sun). But that means we would have to find something else to do on the Fri/Sun as the park tickets are only for 1 day.... I thought of the ferry as we went in 2010 to France by ferry and it just doesnt seem worth driving to Dover, ferry, then driving to Paris, all for 1 day at Disney and 3 nights in Paris???

Help!

In our group there was a 27yr 17yr 8yr 6yr and a one yr old they loved every moment there and would go back.

I would never ever go back rather lay on a beach with a cool drink.:D

Make sure you got plenty money for food and drinks very expensive.

Fast track passers for rides other wise stood for hours

Find out where the first aider is just in case you need them.

Our hotel was in the park and very clean.

We stayed five nights. One would have been enough for me but the rest of them wanted to stay the 17yr old even cried when we left ha ha .

I got tickets from ebay, at roughly half price last year. I thought it was very good, not much difference to florida