EBay live chat, drunk??

:hihi:

Just got an unpaid item strike for a multibuy which should have had free postage. It didn't show as such on the invoice, and the seller ignored messages, so I didn't pay. Contacted live chat to get it removed and had to laugh at the standards of spelling! They're usually very, very good at English, to say they're located in Singapore or wherever it is, but, I think he may be drunk on the job tonight :hihi:

"Peter Ulbright

For futre refernece, in suh cass, we recommend that you contact us to report the seller so that we can take necessary actions. Also, you may consider contacting the seller by phone.

Peter Ulbright

Regarding the unpaid item strikes, I request that you contact us between 06.00 am and 12.00 midnight so that we can transfer the chat to the conercerned team who will review the appeal for possibel removal of the unapid item record.

*lindsay*

Ok

Peter Ulbright

LE tme assuere you that we understand yorus ituationa dn will be always with you to resovle the matter with all possibel ways."

Bless him, at least he has probably used his genuine name (or maybe not?), rather than pretending to be called Peter Jones or Lisa Smith :):lol:

No help from the live chat, once again! Will stick to telephone in future me thinks!

He wouldn't dare....the grammar police would be on his case in a flash. :hihi:

He wouldn't dare....the grammar police would be on his case in a flash. :hihi:

I'm sure the grammar police would recognise it's more a matter for the spelling police.

I'm sure the grammar police would recognise it's more a matter for the spelling police.

Pedant :hihi::hihi::hihi::D

More the typo police really.

Double pedant :hihi::hihi::hihi::D

I have sold/bought on Ebay for many years, only had one "bad" sale, but Ebay were as much good as a chocolate fireguard at resolving the issue.

Angel.