Is "reality" and "celebrity" important to you?

I do watch X Factor and Britain's Got Talent, even though I know for a factual FACT they're fixed, but on the whole I hate "reality" TV, and refuse on principle to watch stuff like Big Brother!

You can prove the phone voting is fixed?

You can prove the phone voting is fixed?

Oh come on, the likes of Simon Cowell have already picked the winner before they even do the TV auditions, everyone with even a micro brain knows that!

Oh come on, the likes of Simon Cowell have already picked the winner before they even do the TV auditions, everyone with even a micro brain knows that!

I thought that was a proviso for the audience anyway! ;)

Dragons Den is reality tv and is pretty interesting.
It is not.

It is edited as an entertainment program for an audience, and bears no resemblance to real-life pitching and dealing.

It is not.

It is edited as an entertainment program for an audience, and bears no resemblance to real-life pitching and dealing.

Compared to soap operas and Only Way Is Geordie Shore or whatever it is incredibly interesting

It is not.

I thought Duncan Bannatyne went to every meeting with a coffee table covered in bundled fifty pound notes?

I thought Duncan Bannatyne went to every meeting with a coffee table covered in bundled fifty pound notes?
Considering he offered £30k on twitter to have the people who threatened his daughter assaulted his grip on reality is somewhat tenuous so I wouldn't be surprised

Compared to soap operas and Only Way Is Geordie Shore or whatever it is incredibly interesting
And that is a fair comment...but only insofar as you could not find still more interesting material to watch or ways to spend time ;):D

Fat lot of good that has done him, with most of his 'participations' in DD...remember the rapstrap, perchance?

It's good job he only does DD for self-promotion, wouldn't fancy his chances of making it til year end otherwise, as a VC :D

And that is a fair comment...but only insofar as you could not find still more interesting material to watch or ways to spend time ;):D
Which is also a fair comment.

I love it when we all get along! :love:

Fat lot of good that has done him [Duncan Bannatyne], with most of his 'participations' in DD...remember the rapstrap, perchance?

It's good job he only does DD for self-promotion, wouldn't fancy his chances of making it til year end otherwise, as a VC :D

I bet he's gutted he missed out on Hamfatter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamfatter