1993 killingbeck kids!!

Hello Im looking for anyone who may be one or know someone who was a killingbeck kid around the time of 1993. in Leeds killingbeck children's heart ward.

I was there around that time myself and am now looking for people to help me with a university photography project i wish to start.

Iv been wanting to do it for a while now and since the ward is at risk of closure i want to do it and help support them with it also. Im looking for anyone you may know or if it is you yourself to have a portrait done quick and won't take long. Id love to hear other peoples story and try and help save the heart ward.

If anyone out there knows where i can find people who were there in 93' please get in contact

Thankyou loads

x

No help i know,but my daughter was there in 1994. Great staff,who do a fantastic job.

Hello, Thankyou for the reply! would your daughter be interested at all about having her photo taken for it?

it may be used in my university work but other than that not for anything else i just want to carry on with a project i started and i wanted to do killingbeck hospital its a very close day plus its all shared experiences!!!!

if she or yOU would like to talk more about what id use the photos for and my project ideas or even to contact me to discuss further the options. My email is

trashphotography@gmail.com

This may be a bit late but I was there from 1988 and was a frequent visitor for most of my childhood . I had two major heart surgeries there . The first when I was five and the second when I was 9 .

if it's any help you can contact me at kristopher_ellis@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Kris Ellis