Mobile phone coverage in Treeton

I'm about to upgrade my phone and want to leave vodafone as i get no signal inside my house.

I live in Treeton and was hoping to hear from fellow Treetoners on how good their mobile signal is within the village and inside their house??

Also generally around Sheffield and Rotherham, does anyone have problems from particular networks?

if its owt like here we can only get orange and that cuts out all the time

none sheffield by the way lol

Hi,

Im from the new estate at Catcliffe. Im with 3 network. Never had a problem with signal. Go upto treeton often and never have a problem with a signal. To be honest i dont have many problems in most areas. Have always been impressed with their coverage.

Another option is to visit carphone warehouse. Im sure the have access to infomation about coverage areas for all mobile phone providers and will give you advice on the best one for your area.

Hope this helps

I live in treeton, have had similar problems with signal. The best in treeton is 3 as I get full single on the bradshaw estate. 3 for me is good but I know others who hate it, are you on the new estate as you may be able to get a better signal with the other networks than me ?

I don't live in Treeton, I live nearby though and I quite often travel through there to visit my nan.

Never had an issue with my phone's signal during a call going through there and I'm with o2.