Have you been on the pilgrimage to Barnsley?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9022829/The-pilgrimage-of-70-million-Chinese-to-Boots-in-Barnsley.html

Several years ago, a group of leaders from the Chinese church came to England on a holy pilgrimage. They had followed in the footsteps of one of Christianity’s great missionaries in the Far East, travelling for days to worship at the hallowed birthplace of their religious teacher.

When they reached their destination, the church leaders got down on their knees and prayed. “This truly is a sacred place,” they said. Canterbury Cathedral, perhaps? Westminster Abbey, or Stonehenge? Not quite. It was a branch of Boots. In Barnsley town centre.

Have you been?

Are you Christian?

Perhaps you did it for cultural reasons?

Nope, although I did once buy some wall lights from Barnsley fleamarket in about 1983.

(Does that count?) ;)

Not a Pilgrimage (I'm an atheist) but I've been to Barnsley a few times.

Barnsley is ace, its full of really friendly people and has a great market, I love it for a day out.

I don't go as i can't understand a word they say .

Narthen de da av lostme ferritanflatcap downt pubsumweeer .

Nope, although I did once buy some wall lights from Barnsley fleamarket in about 1983.

(Does that count?) ;)

have you been to barnsley recently? its the only place where womens crop tops start at size 20