I want to go out. Where are the inexpensive bars in Sheffield City Centre?

Sheffield on a Tuesday? Not much happening then. Even in my hardened drinking days I never went out on a Tuesday night!

Hes observant he noticed it 3 times.

What I didn't notice is that the forum server had it's knickers in a twist :hihi:

Anyway apologies to anybody who thought they hadn't recovered from their hangover.

Sheffield on a Tuesday? Not much happening then. Even in my hardened drinking days I never went out on a Tuesday night!

Well the only reason why I said Tuesday is that I'm in Sheffield then, and fancy a few drinks before going home.

As I have a nice habit of "if Mr Bankcard is with me", I don't want to be taking a lot of money and missing the last train home :hihi:

The Swim Inn on West St/Glossop Road.

Lloyds on Division Street

Wetherspoons opposite Cole Brothers.

The Grapes trippet lane

can someone tell me of any good pubs on west street, going out on friday and not been out in town for about 7yrs, so ive not got a clue were to go, please help:help:

It's okay - I heard you the first time.;)

just wanted to say i love your dancing cat and so does my 3yrs old:love::banana:

can someone tell me of any good pubs on west street, going out on friday and not been out in town for about 7yrs, so ive not got a clue were to go, please help:help:

Pop round the corner to the Common Room on Division Street or better still the Red Deer on Pitt Street. The Bath is also just off West Street and worth a look.

Pop round the corner to the Common Room on Division Street or better still the Red Deer on Pitt Street. The Bath is also just off West Street and worth a look.

Old House, on Division St, is ok. They often have cheap drink offers too :)

Soho bar has £1.50 drink offers on in the week, worth a try and very different from the other bars mentioned

Soho bar has £1.50 drink offers on in the week, worth a try and very different from the other bars mentioned

Sounds interesting-where is it?