Joshua v Parker

AJ a big fish in a small pond would you say

Yes ...........

Hopefully the absurd Wilder will be next on AJ's hit list, that will be the end of him.

Hopefully the absurd Wilder will be next on AJ's hit list, that will be the end of him.

I think Wilder will be a real test for Joshua

Wilder can bang, that's it, he has no skills that are worth mentioning and has been seriously looked after, his style or rather lack of it will be Joshua's biggest problem but ultimately he will get picked apart.

Wilder can bang, that's it, he has no skills that are worth mentioning and has been seriously looked after, his style or rather lack of it will be Joshua's biggest problem but ultimately he will get picked apart.

I know what you mean , Wilder is wild , has no style . But he is very unorthodox , he can bang ,is athletic and very fast

I know what you mean , Wilder is wild , has no style . But he is very unorthodox , he can bang ,is athletic and very fast

Yeah he is a bigger hitter than Joshua, if he does catch him with one of them bombs then Joshua will be in trouble.

I think fury could beat them both (separately;))

Fury will never face either of them, he is too busy being beat by himself.

Fury will never face either of them, he is too busy being beat by himself.

I believe that :thumbsup: and it just goes to show how poor the division is , when fury gets mentioned as a contender

I believe that :thumbsup: and it just goes to show how poor the division is , when fury gets mentioned as a contender

:hihi::hihi: