Recommend somewhere for lunch?

Where could I go for lunch, not to pricey but half decent food Fed up of Weatherspoons :hihi:

Depending on where you are, Walkley Cottage on Bolehill Road is lovely, food delicious and very reasonably priced

Byron House Nether edge rd

£5 for a roast dinner with a pudding!!

Choice of meats

Good stuff!!

Try the Fairways out at Brinsworth

Depending on where you are, Walkley Cottage on Bolehill Road is lovely, food delicious and very reasonably priced

Seconded:thumbsup:

A little bit random... but I went to The Old Queens Head (Pond Hill, nr the bus station) recently and tried their Czech menu. It was amazing! Plus they have a offer on Groupon on at the minute, £9.00 for a 2 course meal for 2! Bargain!

Also, The Plough at Low Bradfield used to do great pies, stews, roasts etc, but I think it may have changed management now and we haven't been since, so??!...

Edited by babyalex1

We went to the Waggon and Horses, pretty good but had to wait a fair while for food. Would go back again though, when it was less busy. Hubby had the Burger Challenge, and failed :hihi:

We want to try Old Queens Head next time

Ridgeway Arms........this was recommended to my wife and I as being an excellent place to eat, we tried it out and found the menu to be very varied and with good pricing.

We always go there now on each other's birthday and on our wedding anniversary.

You will never come out of there still feeling hungry.