Which film have you watched more than once ?

I have only watched one film more than once (four times in fact) and that film is " Kes". The story of a schoolboy and his pet kestrel, Story, rivetting, acting superb, all in all the best film ever.!!

I have only watched one film more than once (four times in fact) and that film is " Kes". The story of a schoolboy and his pet kestrel, Story, rivetting, acting superb, all in all the best film ever.!!

I've watched quite a few oldies 2-3 times, I mean real oldies, black & white stuff.

I watch quite a few films more than once... Love Actually I could watch on loop as I never get sick of this:)

The Little Mermaid & Human Traffic

Full Metal Jacket,End of days & the Terminator films

Matilda :blush::hihi: 40 year old virgin, East is East and theres some more but i can't think what they are...

just about every dvd film we own.

i watch replacement killers and tears of the sun, every time i travel or go away.

yanks. austin powers and most de niro films keep me happy

I've watched plenty of films more than once - hence my rather large DVD library. I love going back and rewatching a great film, each time getting something different from it, or noticing another element that passed by on first viewing.

breakfast at tiffanys is my feekgood movie, it comforts me when im sad and it never gets boring

seen most of the disney films loads of times. my sister went rhu a stage when she was about 5 where she'd force me to watch the little mermaid with ehr at least once a day.

Have also seen Mean Girls and Clueless thousands of times. Do i come across as a girly girl?

I've watched plenty of films more than once - hence my rather large DVD library. I love going back and rewatching a great film, each time getting something different from it, or noticing another element that passed by on first viewing.

Exactly. Some are like a big comfy blanket (Grease, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, When Harry met Sally) you can dip in and out and still follow it.

Some you watch for the cinematography... one's i can think of were cape fear, rope, north by northwest, rules of attraction.

Some you watch to work out the story and see if there are plot holes and the imagery and themes in them... se7en, fight club, minority report, inside man, total recall, terminator, fatal attraction, robocop, donnie darko, sixth sense, usual suspects, american beauty... could go on and on in this category.

some you just watch as they are damn entertaining... goonies, indiana jones, Back to futures, terminators, die hards.

I love watching a good film again and noticing something different. I can come across as a bit of a geek... I went on one the other week about the symbolism of red in Sixth sense and the person i was talking to you could see she was thinking :huh::suspect::loopy:

breakfast at tiffanys is my feekgood movie, it comforts me when im sad and it never gets boring

seen most of the disney films loads of times. my sister went rhu a stage when she was about 5 where she'd force me to watch the little mermaid with ehr at least once a day.

Have also seen Mean Girls and Clueless thousands of times. Do i come across as a girly girl?

Im wondering if the type of film we would watch more than once, gives a clue to our personality. Being the OP , and my "watched more than once" film being Kes, I never realised before, that I like Wildlife Documentaries on t.v.so maybe that is the reason I like the film Kes.I believe fabulous girl is a girly girl as she likes Breakfast At Tiffanys.This is a suberb "girly" film, with the theme song " Moon River" being an ideal romantic song, from an equally romantic film.Does your most watched film give a clue to your personality ?

I love watching a good film again and noticing something different. I can come across as a bit of a geek... I went on one the other week about the symbolism of red in Sixth sense and the person i was talking to you could see she was thinking :huh::suspect::loopy:

i still can't figure out why the doors always locked , never mind red symbolism.:D