Amazon Family - confused

Hoping someone can guide me here as Amazon help is hopeless

When Amazon family started a while back I set it up, my android tablet and eldests tablet worked fine and we could share games/apps

Wifey got a kindle at Christmas and it works fine too

Now my youngest has a tablet I want to add as a device or invite her to our family account - I am sure I sent email invite last time - but I cant see how to add them

any thoughts please

Try this link.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/myh/households/

I think it only allows a max of two adults (inc. yourself) and four kids so it may be that you are at capacity in one of the fields if it won't let you add.

Edited by steroc

Word of warning. Amazon offers Prime service at a cost of £8 a month. When I ordered something recently the tick to get Prime was already ticked by Amazon. If you don't want Prime you have to untick it when you order. Once you get Prime they continue to charge even though you don't buy anything else. But when I pointed out that it wasn't I who ticked for getting Prime they gave me my money back after I'd been charged every month for six months.

Edited by woolyhead