It's good to be british

Apparently, according to sky news almost all the immigrant traffickers in Calais are either Belgian or British.

In a hidden traffickers camp in the woods they saw "at least" 13 vehicles with British number plates

that is all, thankyou

Apparently, according to sky news almost all the immigrant traffickers in Calais are either Belgian or British.

In a hidden traffickers camp in the woods they saw "at least" 13 vehicles with British number plates

that is all, thankyou

Hardly conclusive proof that the owners were people traffickers!! Friends? Relatives? Charity workers? Journalists? Etc etc

And this is a surprise how? It's long been known that corrupt truck drivers will offer to take people across/under the channel for money.

And this is a surprise how? It's long been known that corrupt truck drivers will offer to take people across/under the channel for money.

thats a very very small part of the problem, it sounds like the current info shows that British traffickers are a MAJOR part

im not surprised as such just find it ironic with the amount of people decrying these immigrants and its us Brits bringing em in :hihi:

How does a car with British plates heading into Britain make the driver British?:suspect:

I once drove a Polish Audi,but I don't remember changing my nationality before,during,or after :hihi:.

How does a car with British plates heading into Britain make the driver British?:suspect:

I once drove a Polish Audi,but I don't remember changing my nationality before,during,or after :hihi:.

sigh ill explain in baby language

sky news were invited into a camp, a hidden camp, not far from Dunkirk

at least 13 of the cars had british plates

the possible asylum seekers in the camp have openly told them, the vast majority of traffickers ARE british (and Belgian)

thats not me saying it, thats the people looking to be trafficked

You mean a germanese Audi, don't you?

they should build a car that is "quintessentially German". He suggested turn signals that displayed Hitler salutes, "a sat-nav that only goes to Poland" (in reference to the Nazi invasion of Poland), and "ein fanbelt that will last a thousand years", a reference to Adolf Hitler's propaganda slogan of "the thousand-year Reich".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_controversies#Germany

that is all, thankyou

Has to be British people, couldn't possible be other migrants who've made it and are now allowed to stay!

that is all thankyou/

thats a very very small part of the problem, it sounds like the current info shows that British traffickers are a MAJOR part

im not surprised as such just find it ironic with the amount of people decrying these immigrants and its us Brits bringing em in :hihi:

I doubt very much that's its the people decrying these immigrants that are bringing them in, it will be the British people that are decrying the British people decrying the immigrants that are bringing them in. So I wouldn't dream of smuggling them in because I don't think they should be allowed in, the people smuggling them in will be the people that do want them in. Slavery also exists in Britain and most of the salve traders and masters are British but of ethnic origin, the offspring of immigrants or immigrants with British citizenship.

So nothing at all ironic about it.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 16:14 ----------

Has to be British people, couldn't possible be other migrants who've made it and are now allowed to stay!

that is all thankyou/

There are thousands of bleeding heart type white British people that will do anything to help those poor unfortunate people get into the UK, a bit of people smuggling is a small price to ease their consciences.

I doubt very much that's its the people decrying these immigrants that are bringing them in, it will be the British people that are decrying the British people decrying the immigrants that are bringing them in. So I wouldn't dream of smuggling them in because I don't think they should be allowed in, the people smuggling them in will be the people that do want them in. Slavery also exists in Britain and most of the salve traders and masters are British but of ethnic origin, the offspring of immigrants or immigrants with British citizenship.

So nothing at all ironic about it.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 16:14 ----------

There are thousands of bleeding heart type white British people that will do anything to help those poor unfortunate people get into the UK, a bit of people smuggling is a small price to ease their consciences.

What's your evidence for that claim?

that is all, thankyou

Thought they were your mates, are you advertising for them?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186453/British-anarchists-inciting-Calais-unrest-say-French-Police-union-chief-claims-storming-tunnel-partly-planned-left-wingers.html