Electrics advice

I'm after a little advice about some down lights I have in my house, if there are any electricians on here tonight.

I have 10 low voltage lights all run from 1 transformer on a pre-wired loom I have had for a while in my bathroom. All the bulbs are 10w halogen capsule type. The problem I have is the transformer keeps packing up. The 4th one has just started going, as all the lights are now flickering again. Each replacement transformer has been the exact same spec as the first, which last about 5 years.

Can any one suggest why this keeps happening and how to fix it? I don't really want to change all my lights, just the transformer. But I don't want to buy another for it to break in 2 months.

10 * 10W = 100Watts. What is the output of the Transformer (switch mode power supply)

How long does each transformer last, is it taking the same amount of time each replacement or are they lasting less time?