Singer, songwriter and a pianist looking for a music producer

Hi everyone,

I have recently moved to Sheffield. Short story - I've been working on an album for the past 2 years. I sing and compose everything myself but i lack the ability to produce/mix music myself (i play piano and i'm currently learning a few noew instruments). Eventually, i'll probably end up paying for the production of the demos or even the album itself but first i wanted to ask if there is anyone out there who's into music production.

Most of the stuff that i write is aiming to become a mix of piano rock and electronic music (like a mix of Tori Amos and Royksopp, i'd say). If there's any musicians out there who'd like to work together let me know, i got some rather bad quality recordings of my stuff and basically a full album in a piano + vocals version :)

hey I'll have a go at producing a track for free if you're interested? I have knowledge and some experience but limited resources (no studio, just a MacBook) if you send a high quality audio file of you to a (silent) metronome that's enough for me to use

Hello, I've got a studio (almost finished). This could be a good opportunity for me to get to grips with the equipment and for you to record some material. No money would need to pass hands. Pm me if you're interested.