Gary Glitter ..

Nasty, yes, but that's not what the thread concerns.

Should people distinguish evil-doing from the evil-doer?

---------- Post added 15-08-2017 at 17:37 ----------

Why the 'all'? As long as each receives an amount of damages set by a Judge in open court, what claim should they have of his other capital and income?

This argument is becoming circular and tedious.

If people by Gary glitter records or they get played on the radio, Gary glitter gets money - if he has enough to help him cover his tracks he will offend again. Do you want to create a system where Gary glitter is financial,y comfortable?

As it stands it's more or less policing itself. After this thread, thank god for that!

If people by Gary glitter records or they get played on the radio, Gary glitter gets money - if he has enough to help him cover his tracks he will offend again. Do you want to create a system where Gary glitter is financial,y comfortable?

Do you think that only "financially comfortable" people abuse children?

the contentious opinion is that he will never get out of jail

Do you think that only "financially comfortable" people abuse children?

Not at all. Money will help though.

Today's Pick of the Pops with Paul Gambachini just skipped over Gary Glitter. I was listening to an episode a while back that had to omit him and Jonathan King.

When Cliff was under suspicion they also quickly skipped over some of his songs.

Glitter has sneaked through a couple of times though, at Christmas. There was a terrible Jive Bunny song with an excerpt of "Rock N Roll Christmas" by Glitter!

When Cliff was under suspicion they also quickly skipped over some of his songs.

Glitter has sneaked through a couple of times though, at Christmas. There was a terrible Jive Bunny song with an excerpt of "Rock N Roll Christmas" by Glitter!

Jive Bunny is terrible full stop. That fact is unrelated to Gary Glitter!

---------- Post added 16-08-2017 at 16:59 ----------

if he has enough to help him cover his tracks he will offend again.

Really- how do you know this?

And when a murderer is released from prison, your view is...?

Jive Bunny is terrible full stop. That fact is unrelated to Gary Glitter!

---------- Post added 16-08-2017 at 16:59 ----------

Really- how do you know this?

And when a murderer is released from prison, your view is...?

They're more likely to reoffend aren't they? We don't have a murderers register but we do have a sex offenders register. What do you think the reason for that is?

I think it depends on the murder.

They're more likely to reoffend aren't they? We don't have a murderers register..

I think it depends on the murder.

Eh? Do you think that there should be a Murderers' Register? And a Thieves one?

Eh? Do you think that there should be a Murderers' Register? And a Thieves one?

Yes because that's exactly what I said, let's start a murderers register. Are you a real lawyer?

I know this is off topic about Glitter but there seems to be more murderers getting out after serving their sentences and re-offending with the same crime. So there should be a murderers register. Before anyone asks of proof of my opinion I don't have any

Yes because that's exactly what I said, let's start a murderers register. Are you a real lawyer?

Yes, but please answer re a Thieves Register. And a GBHarmers Register. And any others you can think of.

I know this is off topic about Glitter but there seems to be more murderers getting out after serving their sentences and re-offending with the same crime. So there should be a murderers register. Before anyone asks of proof of my opinion I don't have any

You've just aired your opinion so therefore that is evidence that you have an opinion

You don't need evidence for an opinion...