Singing in cars – personal faves?

There was an advert a bit back which had different people singing along to a PUNK ROCK version of ‘What A Wonderful World’ and it got me thinking. What are people’s favourite songs to sing to and maybe dance to while driving a car or even hanging out the passenger side of your best friend’s ride? I like to keep it chilled such as SHEERAN, COLD PLAY. EMILY SAND AND BMTH. Just a bit of foot tapping (on the break when at red lights for example). My friend is a bit of a cyco though and loves the stuff like ‘headbanger music’ which in my personal opinion is just too inappropriate.

What songs do you think are good for dancing to while driving then?

Singing in cars...........This reminds me so much of Waynes World and the head banging Queen (Bohemien Rhapsody) scene

When we were young from Adele's 25 album.

You need a big mouth and a large set of lungs to sing the chorus without stopping for breath; I have been blessed with both :)

Good ideas here so thanks to you all so far. Ended up with SHEERAN on this morning cos I was with my friend (the cyco) at the weekend and he was playing nothing but that mindless metal music. Can’t believe the cycos that listen to that noise. “AAARGH!!! AAARGH!!! BLEEEURGH!!! BLEURGH!!!!” etc etc. It’s just braindead screaming. It was nice to get in my own car and listen to proper music again!