Police action on motorists endangering cyclists

You're driving a lot of hours there if your doing that every day for a month without a break.

You don't say what trade you are in , Taxi, PSV, HGV, Van but It might be worth checking if any rules around driving hours apply to you.

No need to check the rules regarding driving hours, well within the law with what I was using my vehicle for. As for your comment above, why jump to conclusions, I said to drive around Sheffield for a month nowhere did I say a continuous month without a break.

It is amazing all the rules and laws that we have, and the police can pick and choose which ones to enforce.

It is amazing all the rules and laws that we have, and the police can pick and choose which ones to enforce.

Any intelligent analysis of police funding suggests that their "picking and choosing" is anything but amazing.

But if you see it through a blinkered and myopic anti-police prism ....

Not my original thought - something I read the other day: the best thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice and a right to have and express an opinion. The worst thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice and a right to have and express an opinion.

Edited by DT Ralge

No need to check the rules regarding driving hours, well within the law with what I was using my vehicle for. As for your comment above, why jump to conclusions, I said to drive around Sheffield for a month nowhere did I say a continuous month without a break.

That's exactly what you implied.

You need to spend a month driving around Sheffield for 10 hours a day

If you meant, for a few days of a month that would be a totally different statement.

---------- Post added 12-08-2017 at 13:04 ----------

Any intelligent analysis of police funding suggests that their "picking and choosing" is anything but amazing.

But if you see it through a blinkered and myopic anti-police prism ....

Not my original thought - something I read the other day: the best thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice and a right to have and express an opinion. The worst thing about the Internet is that it gives everyone a voice and a right to have and express an opinion.

The internet simply lets people share these opinions with a wider audience, it hasn't enabled the 'having' of opinions.