White icons on iPad Air 2

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I have a iPad Air 2 and some of my icons are white sometimes they go back to colour but then go white again after I click on them. They do take me to the site that I'm looking for even when white. Its just annoying. Thanks for any info. alan p.

I'm guessing these icons are website links that you've saved to desktop? If so mine does that from time to time. I think it may have something to do with either clearing your internet history from the device or the webpage itself changing from when it was last saved. Mine normally go back to the correct icon after I've visited the website it relates to.

Hello paddy,

Thanks for getting back to me, I always clear history and the icons still stay white even when I have used it to go to the site I want to see. I have tried all sorts to get them to change back to normal permanently but they change back to white after I have used them. alan p.

Have you tried the IPad forum ?

Hello Wallace,

I did go on ipad forum about another problem that I had,I explained that I wasn't very good with computers but I got a sarcastic reply so put me off.I will give it another try and see how I get on. Thanks Alan.

I've never joined it because of that I've just used it for reading.