Looking For Sponsorship for a Junior Football Team

Hi, I'm Dane, Manager of the U15's Treeton Terriers JFC.

I'm looking for sponsors to help develop a young football team with essential clothing, etc based around football.

We are looking for a Training Top Sponsor, to provide the players with a sense of belonging to the team. A training top not only promotes uniformity but also reduces arguments over football rivalry. All training in the same top helps new players settle in also. These cost a combined £320 for 16 shirts with Club Crest, Number, Initials and printed Sponsor.

Team Away Shirt sponsors sign up to a 2 year deal, where the Company Name of their choice will be printed onto the front of the Shirt. Shirt Sponsorships cost £540 per seasons. This will purchase an away kit for the team.

All sponsors will get:

Their/Company name on the items provided.

Their Logo on the Club and team Web-Page, as well as on Facebook.

An Invitation to the end of season Presentation night also.

Please, if you can help can you call me, Dane on 07522431006 or email me on dane72@sky.com.

I know I could be asking a lot here but what is the price of advertising your company elsewhere? A Junior football team travels around the region carrying your name. We've had Kids wear their rain jackets to their local school carrying the sponsors name. Is sponsoring a Football teams clothing worth carrying your name and getting your business name out there.

Thanks

Dane

Manager, Treeton Terriers U15

Edited by Guzzrate
updating information