Price

Pads £77

Arm £79.90

Flexys £119.98

Shockers £72

Headlamp £5

£353.88+vat £70.78

Total £459.66

I'm just wondering dose the price seem fair?

I would not have expected replacing the pads to cost more than replacing the shockers, or is it just one shocker?

I would not have expected replacing the pads to cost more than replacing the shockers, or is it just one shocker?

Perhaps shockers would be replaced as a pair, in which case it looks cheap; brake pads looks expensive, so too does flexi-brake pipes, but that would depend on model and make.

Dealerships using genuine parts will always cost more.

Seems like a fair enough price for the job at BMW.

Headlamp aim too low

Tie bar/ rod rubber bush deteriorated

Shock obsorber serious fluid leak

New front brake pads

Brake hose seriously damaged

Price

Pads £77

Arm £79.90

Flexys £119.98

Shockers £72

Headlamp £5

£353.88+vat £70.78

Total £459.66

I'm just wondering dose the price seem fair?

NO! Pads are £5 lol So they take £72 to fit them !!! When I was younger I had a garage and lost everything for ripping people off. Even I didn’t charge anything like that!!

Seems like a fair enough price for the job at BMW.

Definitely. If that is at the dealership, it seems quite cheap.

It could be done cheaper and to same standard by a good mechanic though, I suppose it depends on whether the OP wants the dealership stamps. Personally, once the original warranty is up, I think it makes little difference to the resale value, unless upgrading at the dealership.

NO! Pads are £5 lol So they take £72 to fit them !!! When I was younger I had a garage and lost everything for ripping people off. Even I didn’t charge anything like that!!

A fiver for brake pads? Would you mind showing me where you can get them for that price? When I changed them on my motorcycle buying direct from etc they cost me 15 quid a pair. 3 pairs (2 calipers front, 1 back) =45 quid. Car pads are bigger, so cost more. I think you're talking out your arse.

A fiver for brake pads? Would you mind showing me where you can get them for that price? When I changed them on my motorcycle buying direct from etc they cost me 15 quid a pair. 3 pairs (2 calipers front, 1 back) =45 quid. Car pads are bigger, so cost more. I think you're talking out your arse.

I thinks he's on about 1985 :hihi:

This is more realistic and this is for pattern parts not genuine http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/BMW_1+Series_118_2.0_2004/p/Car-Parts/Service-Parts/Regular-Service/Brake-Pads

Hi your welcome to give us a call we will beat that no problem

---------- Post added 09-08-2015 at 22:14 ----------

Lol what era do you think your.living in..?