Rubbish around Wednesday ground

As a dedicated wednesday supporter even though great great grandad played for united and my dad played for the terriers im an owl through and through. Or so i thought. I actually feel embarrassed to admit it .yes embarrassed. Nothing to do with the game. Or results or cost of tickets.its the way the supporters feel its ok to leave rubbish glass cans food wrappers etc in the wednesdayite car park and the wednesdayite car park attendants then think its ok to put it on the pavements for resident's like me who live a few yards away to listen to as it blows down the path clank clank smashed glass punctured tyres glass in the sole and foot of a childs soft shoe's. Come on its litter not rocket science.get a bin from the council. Your a business with responsibilities . You cant move it from your carpark and fly tip it onto our streets .some of us fans live here. Its a disgrace and a danger. Sort it out

As a dedicated wednesday supporter even though great great grandad played for united and my dad played for the terriers im an owl through and through. Or so i thought. I actually feel embarrassed to admit it .yes embarrassed. Nothing to do with the game. Or results or cost of tickets.its the way the supporters feel its ok to leave rubbish glass cans food wrappers etc in the wednesdayite car park and the wednesdayite car park attendants then think its ok to put it on the pavements for resident's like me who live a few yards away to listen to as it blows down the path clank clank smashed glass punctured tyres glass in the sole and foot of a childs soft shoe's. Come on its litter not rocket science.get a bin from the council. Your a business with responsibilities . You cant move it from your carpark and fly tip it onto our streets .some of us fans live here. Its a disgrace and a danger. Sort it out

I think bu.hole lane as the same problem but apparently there's horrid smell to go with it, but yes I agree what mess ,need more bins

You should see the crap inside the ground. Saying that its early days, im sure Wednesday will improve :D