Free Cavity Wall Insulation from British Gas could save you £255 pa

Would you take advantage of FREE Cavity Wall Insulation  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take advantage of FREE Cavity Wall Insulation

• Does your Property have a Cavity?
    • Do you want to save upto £255 per year?
    • You do not have to be a British Gas Customer!
    • The no obligation survey wont cost a penny!

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working on a project with British Gas as part of the Governments ECO scheme to improve the energy efficiency of the UK Housing stock. What this means is that certain properties in the UK will benefits from companies such as British Gas filling the cavities of their walls completely FREE OF CHARGE. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A BRITISH GAS Customer

As part of this process, British Gas will also complete an EPC completely free of charge, which is basically a Home Energy Efficiency Survey which will let you know other areas of your home that can benefit from energy efficiency improvements. This would normally cost £140 and are required should you ever come to sell or rent your house, so if your house doesnt have an EPC and you may be thinking of selling in future, this will definitely be a welcome benefit and doesnt tie you into any British Gas products in future!

At present the ECO scheme only covers properties that have whats called a vacant cavity, this means that they have never been filled previous. Although British Gas are now able to fill cavities of 40mm and upwards so if you were refused in the past for having a narrow cavirty, this can now be done free of charge.

To get the process underway, could you send me the following details and I will quickly survey the exterior of the property to establish whether it is sutitable for Cavity Wall Installation.

Name:

Full Address:

Contact No.: (Please could you give me a time when you will be available on this number)

Once I have confirmed the property is suitable I will pass your details to the British Gas Survey Team who will call you to book the EPC Survey. On the day of the survey, they will discuss with you a suitable date for the installation to take place. The initial Survey should take around 20 mins and the Instation no more than 2 hours.

The installation is fully guaranteed for 25 years and the installers are British Gas staff who are fully insured.

I look forward to receiving your details and hope that I can help you save on your winter energy bills.

Kind regards

Gareth West

garethwest@live.co.uk

Edited by garethwestBG