New Indian takeaway - Stannington Rd

So, has anyone tried it yet ?

Yes had a take away on Monday night, really enjoyed it,Staff pleasant and food good.Lets hope they keep it up.

...where is it on Stannington Rd.

Its almost opposite the high rise flats

---------- Post added 15-02-2018 at 20:37 ----------

Yes had a take away on Monday night, really enjoyed it,Staff pleasant and food good.Lets hope they keep it up.

Thanks for the reply, always nice to hear someone had a decent meal, will also give it a try, what are the prices like ?

prices not bad,onion bhaji...1.95,usual curries from £5.30 up to about £7. we will go again.its open 7 days a week from 5.30 till 11pm.

About the going rate then, will give it a go and post a review.

Its almost opposite the high rise flats

Has it replaced the chip shop?

prices not bad,onion bhaji...1.95,usual curries from £5.30 up to about £7. we will go again.its open 7 days a week from 5.30 till 11pm.
.......when you say usual curries, does that mean the usual brown slop that passes for curry at a number of of Indian takeaways? if so I will give it 6 months..........but I hope to be pleasantly surprised!.... will let you know.

Guest makapaka
.......when you say usual curries, does that mean the usual brown slop that passes for curry at a number of of Indian takeaways? if so I will give it 6 months..........but I hope to be pleasantly surprised!.... will let you know.

I would imagine they mean the types of dish. They didn't mention anything about brown slop - what gave you that idea?

Which indian takeaways do you use?

I would imagine they mean the types of dish. They didn't mention anything about brown slop - what gave you that idea?

Which indian takeaways do you use?

.......I try not to use them if possible, only under trustworthy recommendation!.......the brown slop in case you were not aware is the basic mix from which most dishes are derived.This can be heavy, over oily and Gee fatted and sometimes weeks old but given a stir on the night! However it can be light and delightful if the Chef knows what he is doing and tries not to cut corners!...........have you any recommendations by the way? Having a pretty good insight into the trade,I may be expecting too much!

Guest makapaka
.......I try not to use them if possible, only under trustworthy recommendation!.......the brown slop in case you were not aware is the basic mix from which most dishes are derived.This can be heavy, over oily and Gee fatted and sometimes weeks old but given a stir on the night! However it can be light and delightful if the Chef knows what he is doing and tries not to cut corners!...........have you any recommendations by the way? Having a pretty good insight into the trade,I may be expecting too much!

Rajput at Commonside.