The Prince of Sheffield (S.Bean)

Is anybody interested in chipping in for a Sean Bean statue? and while were here, can anybody share any interesting Sean Bean/Sheffield stories? Have you bumped into him in the street? Do you work in a chippy? has he been in?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Is anybody interested in chipping in for a Sean Bean statue? and while were here, can anybody share any interesting Sean Bean/Sheffield stories? Have you bumped into him in the street? Do you work in a chippy? has he been in?

Would if it was JP Bean.

No to a statue then? I can wait for him to die i guess but it would be nice for him to be able to see it.

I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play MacBeth.

I'm not fussed about a statue. Just to sit and watch him play MacBeth would suffice!

The professional Sheffielder? No, ta, I'll pass.

This isnt really gathering any momentum at all. I have never met him but i thought he would be a nice Sheffield man.

That's an insult to Hendos.

When I owned and ran a bathroom retail shop in Sheffield, he came in and bought a new bathroom suite from us.

He actually came across as quite shy, wearing a baseball cap and leaving the deal to his minder. He was happy to have his picture taken with one particular member of staff.

I stopped short of shouting "Na, na, na, na, he's a Blade and he's a Blade!!"