Sheffield Wednesday v Bolton Wanderers 10/03/18

Of course they are real injuries, what else would they be?

"Young Brooks" wasn't getting picked to start before his illness and isn't getting picked now, I don't think your direct style suits him, he did nutmeg Jack Hunt though so you'll have something to remember him by.

Good grief, I know your 150th season has been an absolute embarrassment by any standards, but you really can't let this one go can you?, what is it with you and Jack Hunt?, what has the lad done to you that you want to show him up on here, time after time?

Good grief, I know your 150th season has been an absolute embarrassment by any standards, but you really can't let this one go can you?, what is it with you and Jack Hunt?, what has the lad done to you that you want to show him up on here, time after time?

For a bloke who has absolutely no interest in us, he seems very caught up on everything we do, or have ever done.

Anyway I'm tired.

Goodnight xoxo

I wasn't one of them, you've now had your "free hand", Wilders tactics have been sussed by a fair amount of the opposition, your chairmen appear unwilling to spend so next season may not be quite so comfortable, enjoy this one while you can.

And you enjoy your cake ball season as well, we are :hihi:

For a bloke who has absolutely no interest in us, he seems very caught up on everything we do, or have ever done.

Anyway I'm tired.

Goodnight xoxo

Didn't say I'd no interest, just not bothered where you finish.

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 00:29 ----------

And you enjoy your cake ball season as well, we are :hihi:

Is that all you've got left now all your other stuffs been proved wrong.

Well done. :help:

Didn't say I'd no interest, just not bothered where you finish.

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 00:29 ----------

Is that all you've got left now all your other stuffs been proved wrong.

Well done. :help:

What has been proved wrong? Enlighten us all

You have no clue what is happening at your club

What has been proved wrong? Enlighten us all

You have no clue what is happening at your club

Your insinuation that Doyen are a big influence - wrong.

Your assertion that injured players are not injured - wrong.

Have you any idea what’s actually happening at yours, why you’ve failed to back your manager in the best chance you’ve had to get back to the Prem in a decade or why a prodigious talent like Brooks can’t get a starting place, thought he’d be a shoo in with the nutmegs.

Your insinuation that Doyen are a big influence - wrong.

Your assertion that injured players are not injured - wrong.

Have you any idea what’s actually happening at yours, why you’ve failed to back your manager in the best chance you’ve had to get back to the Prem in a decade or why a prodigious talent like Brooks can’t get a starting place, thought he’d be a shoo in with the nutmegs.

Ah, so you are actually "in-the-know" after all?, is that what you are saying?, that Doyen are not a big influence?, you know this for a fact?, or are blindly accepting what your fans are being fed at your meetings?

As for your cotton wool players, I can actually understand if they are really injured (all of them) because Carlos had a keep fit method that didn't actually keep you fit, in fact it made you "anti-fit", it made you a weakling. This method is so well know that it is chronicled.....er.....nowhere else :hihi:

Ah, so you are actually "in-the-know" after all?, is that what you are saying?, that Doyen are not a big influence?, you know this for a fact?, or are blindly accepting what your fans are being fed at your meetings?

As for your cotton wool players, I can actually understand if they are really injured (all of them) because Carlos had a keep fit method that didn't actually keep you fit, in fact it made you "anti-fit", it made you a weakling. This method is so well know that it is chronicled.....er.....nowhere else :hihi:

Like I said on the other thread back up your claims with evidence, Mr Chansiri is as honourable as Thai people tend to be, if you think he’s lying prove it, look forward to seeing your stuff.

Carlos kept the players fit enough for two play off campaigns.

Like I said on the other thread back up your claims with evidence, Mr Chansiri is as honourable as Thai people tend to be, if you think he’s lying prove it, look forward to seeing your stuff.

Carlos kept the players fit enough for two play off campaigns.

Hang on, isn't the latest "company line" that the training methods of Carlos caused all the current (record breaking) "injuries"?, you lads need to make your mind up on that.

Also, I never said DC wasn't honourable, he is (unfortunately) out of his depth, and being advised by people who are......well, you know what.

Hang on, isn't the latest "company line" that the training methods of Carlos caused all the current (record breaking) "injuries"?, you lads need to make your mind up on that.

Also, I never said DC wasn't honourable, he is (unfortunately) out of his depth, and being advised by people who are......well, you know what.

Sorry but i’ll ignore anything you say until you can provide evidence for your claims (which you can’t), you obviously read far too much “fan” stuff (most of which is guesswork) and pick out the negatives for your argument.

The bickering can cease otherwise the thread will be closed.