Bristol City v Sheffield Wedesday 03/03/18

Re: Mooks' comments, I've had a look at our squad, the age range, and the qualities.

Almost 30, 30 & over, give or take a month or so:

Bold = 'First name on team Sheet' under Carlos.

Red: Should we have signed them in the first place?

Blue: Should we keep them?

Westwood 34

Loovens 35

Pudil 32

Venancio 34

Jones 34

Lee 29

Bannan 29

Boyd 33

Wallace 33

Abdi 32

[b]Fletcher[/b] 32

Hooper 30

Are the under 30's more or less capable than this lot?

Interesting clear out then m8 ;)...shows new bloods needed to bolster the aging group, l would luv my adopted club to do well but at the moment l cant see nothing but grieve for the club and fans .

I'm 100% Blade. But, believe it or not, I don't hate Wednesday. I'd like to see both Sheffield teams in the top flight, slogging it out for honours. Nothing would make me happier.

But - after over 100 years of arrogance, it's about time some Wednesday fans (not all) got down off their high-horse.

Wednesday aren't the top team, or the biggest team in Sheffield. They have had the past few years ahead of United in terms of league position, but they are a shambles of a club, with a rotting stadium, a Chairman who has some money but absolutely no idea what he's doing, and a third-rate, nobody of a manager.

Their policy has been to sign "big name" players for millions - who are absolutely taking the club for a ride.

Meanwhile, United, "the working man's team", stick to their working class values and put out a team that is busting a gut to give Sheffield folk what they deserve.

And the Wednesday fans told us we could not survive at this level because we weren't good enough! Relegation was as much a certainty for us as promotion was a certainty for them.

Well...

This is turning out to be a rather fine season I think!:hihi:

Exactly my thoughts derby, proper football fans like to see good football being played, owls or blades.. Lets get both teams in the prem, and stop acting like children, throwing mud at each other.

Exactly my thoughts derby, proper football fans like to see good football being played, owls or blades.. Lets get both teams in the prem, and stop acting like children, throwing mud at each other.

more like utter biased bobbar

more like utter biased bobbar

Mud will suffice.

Interesting clear out then m8 ;)...shows new bloods needed to bolster the aging group, l would luv my adopted club to do well but at the moment l cant see nothing but grieve for the club and fans .

You have good U21 and U23 sides. If only an odd one gets picked they do not have a chance. Your season needs a firework to kickstart them. Get half the team from the young squads and see some effort on the pitch

The young ones when they get the chance at least have speed and energy, something that is missing at the moment

You have good U21 and U23 sides. If only an odd one gets picked they do not have a chance. Your season needs a firework to kickstart them. Get half the team from the young squads and see some effort on the pitch

The young ones when they get the chance at least have speed and energy, something that is missing at the moment

we have about 4 young uns in and around ta

The odds on Ipswich scoring have gone out a tad with the return of Lees.

Sadly, our odds on scoring remain the same (unless Lees knocks one in :hihi:).

Therefore, I can only see one outcome .............. a nil nil draw.

Any entertainment whatsoever will be very welcome.

The odds on Ipswich scoring have gone out a tad with the return of Lees.

Sadly, our odds on scoring remain the same (unless Lees knocks one in :hihi:).

Therefore, I can only see one outcome .............. a nil nil draw.

Any entertainment whatsoever will be very welcome.

Oh dear hots, you and the owls, now they"ve got you misfiring.....

WRONG THREAD HOTS>

You claim to not mind both teams then go on to type one of the most biased things I’ve read on here since Grappler last posted. Working mans team my ass, i and the majority I know that support the Owls are working men.

If united are busting a gut to attain something why have they sold nearly every decent player they’ve had for the last two decades.

Your posts are not usually too bad but you’ve let yourself down with this nonsense.

Blimey, never knew I was so popular! :hihi: