Proove Pizza - Broomhil

Do they have a wood-fired pizza oven? If not, no chance. The only way pizza should be cooked is in a wood-fired pizza oven. It makes a world of difference.

Yes they do have a wood fired oven. Have a look at the website it's got a huge photo of it! :)

Oh dear! Does that mean they are moving from Broomhil, or just teaming up with Thornbridge?

---------- Post added 26-02-2018 at 00:14 ----------

Do they have a wood-fired pizza oven? If not, no chance. The only way pizza should be cooked is in a wood-fired pizza oven. It makes a world of difference.

I think they are using their mobile oven up at Cross Scythes once a week. The Broomhill premises stay as they are.

They started out as a mobile pizza oven company I believe.

Yes they do have a wood fired oven. Have a look at the website it's got a huge photo of it! :)

I did and they have!:thumbsup: Thanks very much for the recommendation. I'll definitely try it, they look like authentic pizza's on the website and a tad less expensive than Proove too. I can see me switching allegiance if they're equal to.

Had another takeaway from Proove last week. Ordered a Diavola I think it was. Chap said to me, "it's spicy is that o.k?" I said "yes, I like it spicy". So he's says, "ok, would you like me to make it a little bit more spicy?" "Yes, o.k." I said. So I got about half a teaspoon of extra chillies and they stuck 50p on the bill. OK, I walked into that one eh?

That wasn't the problem before though. The problem before was blatant over-charging on several occasions. At least they are moving in the right direction now and have realised they can legitimately get extra cash out of their pizza punters by making it sound like you're getting a little bit of something for nothing and then charging for it.

Not good!:(

Their mobile oven is at the cross scythes near woodseats every Friday