Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United 24/09/17 - The Big One

Outfought, outplayed. Best team won, could have been six. DC has a big decision to make. I think he'll stick with Carlos but if he decides to make a change he must appoint either a motivator or a wheeler dealer, FFP sees to that and we don't know if DC would want to chuck any more millions at it anyway.

Very disappointed today but not altogether surprised to see the underdogs triumph, what's new in a Sheffield derby?

Just glad I don't have to put on a brave face tomorrow morning at work anymore but sorry for the thousands that will. :)

Don't take this the wrong way as it was a very good performance but you were a little more direct that I expected (can't argue that it worked) is that the norm or did you change things slightly for this one?

Brooks will be some player if he progresses in that vein.

Brooks does something we lack,he takes people on.

I think Wilders the new Warnock,he doesn't like us.

Inevitable

How many Wednesday players would been up for an afternoon of getting booted by united players?

I saw united rough Derby county up a few weeks ago

Preening millionare premiership wannabes will not be up for that type of game

Don't take this the wrong way as it was a very good performance but you were a little more direct that I expected (can't argue that it worked) is that the norm or did you change things slightly for this one?

Brooks will be some player if he progresses in that vein.

I thought it was the same as we normally play,but we did it better,maybe Wilder wanted to go more direct to bypass the Wednesday midfield as that is where they are strong and like to press and dominate the ball.Stats showing that Wednesday had twice as much of the ball as we did,but most of it was in areas that were not much danger to us.

I thought it was the same as we normally play,but we did it better,maybe Wilder wanted to go more direct to bypass the Wednesday midfield as that is where they are strong and like to press and dominate the ball.Stats showing that Wednesday had twice as much of the ball as we did,but most of it was in areas that were not much danger to us.

The stats don't surprise me, it happens often.

Inevitable

How many Wednesday players would been up for an afternoon of getting booted by united players?

I saw united rough Derby county up a few weeks ago

Preening millionare premiership wannabes will not be up for that type of game

Who got booted by a Blades player?It was a hard fought match but it was not dirty in any way.Wilder will not take half hearted performances off any one but he is not one for dirty play.I think if Billy fat man was playing it could have been another massacre.Wilder is a winner and unlike Norwich he went all out for a win even when they got pegged back to 2 2 and never played slowing down tactics.So much for the talk about the Blades who would find it hard in this league well not up to now they have n't .All bargain buys who have something to prove and a few young kids .You are all heros well done guys.

---------- Post added 24-09-2017 at 18:03 ----------

Who got booted by a Blades player?It was a hard fought match but it was not dirty in any way.Wilder will not take half hearted performances off any one but he is not one for dirty play.I think if Billy fat man was playing it could have been another massacre.Wilder is a winner and unlike Norwich he went all out for a win even when they got pegged back to 2 2 and never played slowing down tactics.So much for the talk about the Blades who would find it hard in this league well not up to now they have n't .All bargain buys who have something to prove and a few young kids .You are all heros well done guys.

By the way all those who abused the Blades on their arrival at Sheff 6 may I say thankyou for making Wilders pre match motivation talk so much easier.

it caused us a great problem because they scored 2 early goals,sorry but they are not young players they are top internationals,dont think carlos knows how much this game ment,but well done sufc better team on the day.

I said it before the start of the season, Carvalho will be sacked before Xmas.

Quite surprised in SUFC's first few weeks in the division.. I think they'll still be in the bottom half in May

Seems that some Sheffield United fans got a little over excited this evening

Blue lights all over the city centre tonight, they'd closed off the front of the train station when I walked by an hour ago.

I said it before the start of the season, Carvalho will be sacked before Xmas.

Quite surprised in SUFC's first few weeks in the division.. I think they'll still be in the bottom half in May

Well thats all we wished for at the start.

Seems that some Sheffield United fans got a little over excited this evening

Blue lights all over the city centre tonight, they'd closed off the front of the train station when I walked by an hour ago.

during mi radio show (while the match was on) mi mate, whos a cockney, and a west ham fan, who was watching the fan as a neutral said at the end it was like theyd just won the champions league lol