One for the legal eagles

Right it's a bit of a strange one and a bit confusion. Right here goes if you've been divorced and get married again but don't the registrar you've been married is the second wedding still legal. Thanks in advance for any help:help::help:

Right it's a bit of a strange one and a bit confusion. Right here goes if you've been divorced and get married again but don't the registrar you've been married is the second wedding still legal. Thanks in advance for any help:help::help:

Your post makes no sense! :|

Ok let me try again if you are divorced an then remarry but at the time you didn't tell the registrar at the register office that you are divorced is the second wedding still legal

You need to take your decree absolute to show the registrar that you are eligible to marry.

If you don't, I can't see that it would make any difference unless you actually were still married in which case no, the second marriage is not legal.

You need to take your decree absolute to show the registrar that you are eligible to marry.

If you don't, I can't see that it would make any difference unless you actually were still married in which case no, the second marriage is not legal.

Ah bigamy in itself is twice the pain and suffering any judge could ever give you for doing it.:hihi:

The marriage is still legal, but making a false declaration to the registrar is an offence under the Perjury Act.

Ah bigamy in itself is twice the pain and suffering any judge could ever give you for doing it.:hihi:

I dunno, anybody who wants TWO mother-in-laws needs mental help instead.

OMG I only had one ex ma in law, she was an old witch. Mean? I never met anyone who could 'split tissues' like she could. Unbelievable!!