Tramlines fringe

If you like indie/pop/rock look out for "Red Rum Club" from Liverpool, playing (I think) Cafe Totem (ex-"Rocking Chair"), and The Washington, maybe Great Gatsby as well. They are like indie pop mixed with a spaghetti western (yep, I know that sound weird, can't think how else to describe them), also, "The Pale White", playing the same venues I think, recently played in Sheffield at the O2, supporting We Are Scientists.

Brooklyn, a soul/R and B style band of local lads, I am sure they will be in town playing somewhere. Cora Pearl, another bunch of lads who I am sure will be out and about.

The programme for the official fringe is available to view here: https://issuu.com/exposed_magazine/docs/fringefestival2018_issuu_162c2c1d1d8e79

Meanwhile listings for both the official Tramlines events and many of the other venues putting events on that have chosen not to be part of the official fringe can be found on this website: https://sheffieldfringe.co.uk/

Does anyone know if the fringe will cause any road or car park closures in the city centre? I googled, but could only find info on the official hillsborough site. But it seems to me there may be a lot of people in the city centre too?

Does anyone know if the fringe will cause any road or car park closures in the city centre? I googled, but could only find info on the official hillsborough site. But it seems to me there may be a lot of people in the city centre too?

Devonshire street/division street/Cambridge street closed 7am to 10pm

Devonshire street/division street/Cambridge street closed 7am to 10pm

Thanks!

How do you know this? I have searched on google and cannot find any official information so far :(

Just looked here to, and honestly cannot find any information on road closures:

https://sheffieldfringe.co.uk

I don't mean I think you are wrong, just it seems insane this is not easy to find out!

I had a fantastic time at the Fringe Fringe - thought that the 'official Fringe' guide didn't really cover everything, but I guess the places not listed probably wanted to keep out of harms way..

I had a fantastic time at the Fringe Fringe - thought that the 'official Fringe' guide didn't really cover everything, but I guess the places not listed probably wanted to keep out of harms way..

Or they didnt want to comply with the ridiculous demands....