The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

yup and we are going to lose more bits ;)

Education wasted.:rolleyes:

He does, but he only likes it when it's convenient for him. :thumbsup:

Another poor loser :help: who does not recognise democracy. At least you are in good company with Clegg and the failed Milliband brother.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 16:30 ----------

and you need to stop thinking everything is rosy, nothing can go wrong, and we are still GREAT Britain, WE arent GREAT Britain, we havent been GREAT for decades, we barely have any negotiating rights, we are a small island that has turned inwards, cut off our nose to spite our face, and we CANT have our cake and eat it.

At last you pin your colours to the mast. " WE arent GREAT Britain, we havent been GREAT for decades, ". I have bad news for you, we most certainly are GREAT Britain. Period.

I would have been embarrassed to write what you did, but there again I am proud of the Country of my birth.

Angel1

Yawn. Galileo won't work so well without the UK IP.
You don’t seem familiar with the EU’s ownership of most tangible and intangible assets, including IPRs (and certainly all the core tech ones) developed in the context of GNSS (aka ‘Galileo’) procurement and grant contracts.

The U.K. would be free-ish to branch off that IP for its own system, if it does not pay-to-play with Galileo post-Brexit...provides that it includes -and secures for its space industry- relevant licenses under that IP in the withdrawal negotiations.

Put very simply: the UK’s replacement system wouldn’t work so well without the CNES, the ESA and the EU’s IP.

What I am familiar with is negotiations. I'm not interested in or swayed by is Project Fear.

I would have been embarrassed to write what you did, but there again I am proud of the Country of my birth.

Angel1

why? something that was an accident? something out of your control, why be proud of something you cant change, alter, or even made happen. Would you be so proud if you was born in say Nigeria?

It just happened

Patriotism is a disease, it infests people, it breeds hate.

---------- Post added 22-05-2018 at 10:31 ----------

It's hard to see how the world's 5th biggest trading nation in the world and the centre of global finance is inward looking anda bit rubbish. What a strange description.

and its not me trying to destroy all of this cos of some weird inbred notion built on lies :roll:

What I am familiar with is negotiations.

Well, you are now, because you are completely wrong about Galileo with relation to IP :hihi:

The UK's negotiating position in that regard is very very weak to none-existant.

I'm not interested in or swayed by is Project Fear.

You're obsessed with Project Fear, you can't mention it enough as per your recent posts :loopy:

It's all you have left.

Edited by Magilla

You're obsessed with Project Fear, you can't mention it enough as per your recent posts :loopy:

It's all you have left.

its all he had, its all they all had, strange since the whole brexit thing came about because of project fear on the right :roll:

its all he had, its all they all had, strange since the whole brexit thing came about because of project fear on the right :roll:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poster-nigel-farage-polls-michael-gove-a7089946.html

https://politicaladvertising.co.uk/2016/05/24/vote-leaves-new-poster-uses-turkey-as-a-bogeyman/

Project Fear?

EXACTLY hes been doing it for decades, socially engineering people towards a fear of immigrants, immigration and piling it all on the EU, yet suddenly, a few people get worries about what "could" happen when we leave the EU as nobody actually knows, surely ALL eventualities should be thought of, that is jumped upon as project fear :roll:

Project Fear?
Has been slowly and steadily turning into reality since June 2016. But it has yet to gain significant momentum, because May & her government have been mushrooming the world about Brexit for all they’re worth. Which has proven good-ish for the U.K., as that has insulated it from more immediate and wider-reaching consequences to a good extent (much like the government’s “austerity” policies since 2010 -which weren’t really that austere, and more of a slow-going divestment- have smoothed the worst of the 2008 GFC consequences over).

The problem of course, is that whilst there was no clock on the handling of the 2008 GFC (bar perhaps the next GE), there is one to Brexit, and that clock is now fast running out.

because May & her government have been mushrooming the world about Brexit for all they’re worth.

kept in the dark and fed ****?

kept in the dark and fed ****?
Precisely. Seems to be working fine for a sizeable contingent of the electorate, in view of some posts in this and other threads ;)