Nitro Radio Controlled Stuff

Hello And Welcome To My Nitro Rc Forum.... Anyone Out There Into Nitro Rc Or Electric Rc Cars Buggies And Stuff... I Own A Hpi Savage 21 Offroad Truck, Protech Rs Phaser 4 Buggy , Thunder Tiger Truck (very Fast) , Kyosho Airstreak 500 Boat, And Just Building A Spitfire Nitro Plane..... These Are Great Fun For Me And My Kids I Also Just Got Into Repairing These Things As Well Its Half The Fun.... Feel Free To Post Anything Rc...:cool:

Also if you just got one of these thing and need some advice please feel free to message me ill try my best to help....

would you swap any for my xbox 360 with hardive 3 games and one controller

reply back

Wow, how do you build a spitfire nitro plane?

Do they come in kit form and how much are they?

ive just got back into the hobby got my self a cheap hpi nitro mt 2nd hit a lamp post to ring around and find the part i need was discontinued and no one had one even ebay, how ever like you say repairing is half the fun... i ended up buying a hpi rush evo spares or repairs and using the back legs off that after some reshaping and drilling thanks ive made a better set than the originals.... swapped the engine over aswell but dont think it will ever compete with the kyosho inferno i had before with a rb one engine fitted :(

Anyone after rc planes I hot some to sell swap

Hi Marshy2,

I have been around rc's for a while but stopped racing about 6 months before Brushless became the norm.

I have recently just bought a Rc buggy to tear around the golf course and it only has a brushed 540 motor. so I have tried to source a cheap brushed motor about 15Turn so I can keep it away from the dogs snapping jaws. however to no avail on ebay, so

I decided to look at Brushless and I am confused,

can you put it in simple terms what the hell all the figures are about?

I want something middle of the road 15--18 turn equivilent.

I used to run a Nitro but they were so tempermental so it will be electrics from now on.

Cheers

Anyone know where I can get some glow/nitro fuel for my rc helicopter, preferably local. There used to be a shop on Shalesmoor but that disappeared years ago. :confused:

Had a hpi bullet in past that was quick also had loads of

Quadcopter from minis to dji.s and 250 sub frame racing quads

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 18:38 ----------

Anyone know where I can get some glow/nitro fuel for my rc helicopter, preferably local. There used to be a shop on Shalesmoor but that disappeared years ago. :confused:

nitroflight rotherham

http://www.nitroflight.com/fuel.html

Had a hpi bullet in past that was quick also had loads of

Quadcopter from minis to dji.s and 250 sub frame racing quads

---------- Post added 21-05-2018 at 18:38 ----------

nitroflight rotherham

http://www.nitroflight.com/fuel.html

Thanks grand, I'll give them a try

I've got a Morley MXA Hughes 300 Sport that I bought years ago, it was second hand, I started to clean it up then forgot about it, left it in the garage till now.

I've been trying to practice with an electric quadcopter (cheapo) but it only lasts about 7 mins between charges, keep hearing about the brushless motors but don't know much about them, do they fly for longer before a charge?

I have a quadcopter for sale if anyone is intrested check my posts on here