Sheffield's New Lord Mayor - Magid Magid

And while you're at it can you explain what 'cultural Marxism' is? :hihi:

'Cultural Marxism': A uniting theory for rightwingers who love to play the victim.

There..;)

I think that he will be a great mayor and welcome the fact that he may have a different and more modern approach even though this is just a ceremonial role. The days of God save the Queen and men in suits is slowly but surely coming to an end. At least he wont wear some bloody awful hats or outfits that the last mayor wore.

You're joking, right?

How is he beating on people?

How is he disrespecting voters wishes?

What are you talking about?

hes part of the ever vocal minority bringing up issues that having nothing to do with us here in sheffield or the uk, mexicans for one, the pc aspect of his election and they way he conducts himself is disrespectful.

he wasnt voted in by the electorate, he was voted mayor by a bunch of left wing Councillors who had to give a turn to a green.

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 17:36 ----------

I don't. I've no idea; please tell me what you think it is.

to perpetuate the pc all inclusive multi cultural agenda that the likes of you defend so vigorously:loopy: you lot support it and you are worried that the country and the world is changing people are waking up and realising that leaders like trump and |Brexit etc are what the silent majority want.

sheffield is still a laughing stock now and havent learned from the student games:roll:

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 17:39 ----------

Bearing in mind he was an elected councilor

he was as a councilor? not a mayor?? i dont remember seeing the sombrero, green dockers etc in normal council chambers ???

he wasnt elected as Mayor he was chosen they had to give the green councilor and turn and so the greens have turned it into a publicity stunt..which has worked.

---------- Post added 15-07-2018 at 17:40 ----------

Wow. You are so bitter.

not at all, i am quietly laughing at the snowflakes of this world:loopy:

...the country and the world is changing people are waking up and realising that leaders like trump and |Brexit etc are what the silent majority want.

because a bunch of avaricious, self-serving spivs like The Trumpet, BoJo the Clown and Sir Nige' is exactly what Sheffield needs right now, isn't it?

sheffield is still a laughing stock now and havent learned from the student games:roll:

Which was nearly 30 years ago. But yeah, I'm sure you can find a way to blame the Lord Mayor for that too, if you tried a little harder

Which was nearly 30 years ago. But yeah, I'm sure you can find a way to blame the Lord Mayor for that too, if you tried a little harder

was he even born then?

he was as a councilor? not a mayor?? i dont remember seeing the sombrero, green dockers etc in normal council chambers ???

he wasnt elected as Mayor he was chosen they had to give the green councilor and turn and so the greens have turned it into a publicity stunt..which has worked.

from

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-44144705

Despite friends and family largely supporting Labour, he said he found the Green Party better represented his views and in 2016 he was elected as Green councillor for Broomhill and Sharrow Vale.

i said he was elected as a green party councillor, which as you stated in turn lead to him being chosen as the green parties choice for mayor as its their turn, nothing i said was wrong.

and next year it will be another parties turn, no idea which tbh, no doubt if its the tories we may get yet another old skool dyed in the wool "christian" old bloke?

Guest makapaka
hes part of the ever vocal minority bringing up issues that having nothing to do with us here in sheffield or the uk, mexicans for one, the pc aspect of his election and they way he conducts himself is disrespectful.

he wasnt voted in by the electorate, he was voted mayor by a bunch of left wing Councillors who had to give a turn to a green.

to perpetuate the pc all inclusive multi cultural agenda that the likes of you defend so vigorously:loopy: you lot support it and you are worried that the country and the world is changing people are waking up and realising that leaders like trump and |Brexit etc are what the silent majority want.

You haven’t answered the question I asked.

It’s scary all this silent majority stuff - who are these people?

and next year it will be another parties turn, no idea which tbh, no doubt if its the tories we may get yet another old skool dyed in the wool "christian" old bloke?

i doubt it will be the tories, they need to get some councillors elected first

my bold=

Says the biggest snowflake! :rolleyes:

i doubt it will be the tories, they need to get some councillors elected first

well you know what i mean :hihi:

we'll soon go back to the old staid male mayors sooner or later from other parties ;)

You really do live in a bubble, don't you? :hihi:

Actually no, far from it, while the far left/liberal left was marching against Trump I was helping organise support for disabled and sick people who are being hammered by the State.

I was helping organise support for disabled and sick people who are being hammered by the State.

That's funny because the last time I looked, it was the State that looked after the sick and disabled, at least since 1945, anyway.