Wedding entertainment

Hi,

Having our wedding reception on the 29th of October this year and need to find a DJ for the evening part of the reception. Does any one have any recommendations? I have seen a few on here, but as the posts are from a little while back, I thought I'd ask again.

Thanks very much!

Alternatively.... Hi Classic Rock,

You have been recommended as a DJ for our wedding by a friend of mine. How can I get in touch?

Thanks!

"Hiya

Long term Sheffield Forummer here! I've got lots of experience in DJing weddings so your special day will be enjoyable and fun.

I arrange to meet you in advance of the day - so we can discuss how you'd like the evening to run, you can tell me which songs you'd like to hear on the night, whether you'd want a special song playing, how much talking on the mic you'd like, and so on. At the end of the day, you tell me what you'd like to happen and I'll do my utmost to make sure it flows smoothly. Or if you haven't a clue what you want, talk to me and we can come up with a cunning plan!

I can cover the Sheffield/Rotherham/Barnsley area.

PM me to start the ball rolling.

Buffy"

Edited by hubblybee