Snooker @ Crucible

Sorry if this is in the wrong subject area but I consider it a Sheffield Sport :P

I need some help. Im wanting to go to the Finals next year. Has anyone else been before? If so how much are the sessions prices and or full day pass. Anyone know the booking office number and when the tickets become available for sale? Thanks Rick :)

A few years ago you might have had a chance but from now on you'd be considered lucky to get tickets for the final. It's all coporate bull now. Unless your in someway connected to someone.

Urggh B*****DS im not connected :( do you know how I cld get tickets for the basic rounds?

You shouldn't have a problem for the opening rounds. Just book early enough as soon as they go on sale. I've known people get tickets for the opening rounds a week before the match.

I have been and the tickets go on sale usually in Dec, as I bought my Dad some once for Xmas. Contact the Crucible and they will put you on mailing list for details once they are released. I think its mostly by postal application for semis and finals etc.

great. thanks for that ppl. is it the normal curcible number because im sure I can obtain that from somewhere! :thumbsup: ill keep u all updated. Cheers again.

I always have a problem i.e by the time I remember that its the Snooker soon and I go to see whats available, there's nothing left.

Yes I do the same mate. But the LG cup triggered me into doing something about it this year. I usually wait till around February and by then its too late :D