Sign in to follow this  

Alpay

Does he not remember where he plays his club football? I can see the poor lad getting loads of grief when (if) he comes back following his disgraceful antics last night...

Boo Alpay

poor lad?? I don't think so,deserves everything he gets when the gets back here.

I hope he does get some abuse from the fans when he starts playing back over here. I hate watching disgusting, unsporting behaviour from the players. It gets me mad!

Well, I believe that the guy was getting stick of the Turkish fans because he plays his football in England so I guess he wanted to try and make a point that he is Turkish and they come first etc. Very stupid mistake as his life will now be made hell when he tries to play football back in this country.

Villa fans will be happy to see the back of him, not just because of his 'efforts' in Istanbul, but because, he's none too clever as a player.

The only centre-half I have ever seen that believes he doesn't need to stand goalside when marking a forward!!!