Magic the gathering

any players around sheffield area and in barnsley ????????????????:hihi::|:hihi::help:

I've got a huge bag of Magic cards and I'm in two minds of what to do. Part of me wants to sell them as the money would be useful. On the other hand, I really fancy getting back in to it after about 3 years away from it.

Was thinking of going down to Patriot Games for some tuition, or to see if anyone wants to buy them off me. Does anyone go down there, or know of anyone else who does?

I would LOVE to play again. I used to have regular nights at my place on a week night, some drinks, nibbles and a bunch of games of Magic!

How I miss those days. Not only in Magic, but board games, too!

Anyone interested (Woodseats)?

I would LOVE to play again. I used to have regular nights at my place on a week night, some drinks, nibbles and a bunch of games of Magic!

How I miss those days. Not only in Magic, but board games, too!

Anyone interested (Woodseats)?

Sounds good.

We used to go round to a mate's house every Sunday to play all kinds of RPG's, board games and Magic etc. Unfortunately the group has broken up now so the only way I'm going to get back in to it is by meeting new people.

Woodseats is a bit difficult for me to get to though, which is a pity.

Meroveus, that link is dead, got an other one?

This is a very old thread! There are regular gaming sessions at Patriot Games, usually for the launch of new cards. That's probably your best bet for getting to know other players who might be up for meeting up more frequently.

I got my first deck today :-D and live in Woodseats. I'd be up for playing if people don't mind teaching me first :-)

Hey buriza, did you ever get a game? If you're still up for learning/playing I'm getting itchy for some Magic!

Never found anyone to play in woodseats :-( have to travel further for a game :-D

I'm not too far if you still fancy it sometime (Eccy Road).

hey Random Guy, sorry for the delay .

yeh that could be cool, are you on facebook?