Sign in to follow this  

Can someone suggest something other than sport???

Please someone have something other than sport to discuss, its all good and well but not through and through !!!!!

May i suggest sting in the tail an excellent cricket web site for Derbyshire County league !!!!

Originally posted by jenny

Please someone have something other than sport to discuss, its all good and well but not through and through !!!!!

May i suggest sting in the tail an excellent cricket web site for Derbyshire County league !!!!

What you talking about Jenny? the idea of the forum is that if you want to discuss something you create a post or reply to an existing post.

Do you want to discuss Derbyshire County Cricket?

Actually the number of sport posts on this site is pretty low.

How about discussing the growing number of slugs and snails, is it me or is there a lot of em around, its quite horrific when you stand on one on your way home from the pub.:D

A sense sarcasm there Mikey

and yes i'd rather discuss the slugs and snails and will you be more careful on your journey home !!!

Derbyshire cricket i've watched many a match ;seen any????:D

No but I do like Cricket, especially playing it, I had a game last year the first time since school and I really enjoyed it.

Bowled 2 and caught 1, that'll do for a first time in 20 years, hope to have a couple more games this summer.

so you want to discuss something other than sport.............then suggest cricket !!!! howzat ? when was cricket de-sported. how about no politics but can i suggest tony blairs web site.

This is a sport foum. Any thread not related to sport, please use one of the other forums.

Alot of people are posting in the wrong place :x