The Three Tuns

Anyone any idea when this excellent pub will re-open - i am missing it badly!

Creditors meeting on the 18th of April then the hint for a new tenant can begin.

No news of the 3 pubs affected reopening yet

No news of the 3 pubs affected reopening yet

The punch bowl is reopening on the 26th April

not yet - i heard a few interested parties but a few worries re fact that HSBC will empty Griffin House in mid 2019 and that could impact trade - no dates yet i dont think but hoping someone takes even on a short lease soon

I am fairly certain that the Three Tuns is either open again or in the process of doing so. I noticed that the lights were on and windows were open. I read a notice in the window that had a reopening date on and mentioned limited food until they sorted the kitchen out. Unfortunately, I forgot the date written on the notice. I will update if I remember!

It is planned to open on Monday 19th June.

went in over weekend as is now reopened - nowhere near as good beer choice but was ok - Bradfield blonde, deuchars ipa and couple by pendle witch (guess choice restricted now Punch Taverns running) but hopefully it will improve - needs a stout on and 5 diff beers not 3 - but at least is reopen - fair crowd in the night i called but was cash only (think landlord said machine on the way)

It was owned by Punch under previous landlords. The difference is that they are on a Tenancy At Will and that means that the choice of beer is restricted to Punch products only.

went in over weekend as is now reopened - nowhere near as good beer choice but was ok - Bradfield blonde, deuchars ipa and couple by pendle witch (guess choice restricted now Punch Taverns running) but hopefully it will improve - needs a stout on and 5 diff beers not 3 - but at least is reopen - fair crowd in the night i called but was cash only (think landlord said machine on the way)

Oh dear, cash only. 40 year ago it was cash only, Tetleys only and known as t' mucky pub but it was twice as good as it has been at any time since.

Wish my time machine was working properly. :)