Atos and Capita 'warned to improve Pip disability tests'

Atos and Capita must improve the delivery of Personal Independence Payments (Pip) or face losing their contracts, MP Frank Field has said.

"The government is making the important first steps to enable it to get out of a hole of its own making," said the Labour MP.

"Having the capacity to bring assessments back in-house will put it in a far stronger position to turn the screws on its hitherto failing contractors, in the interests of claimants and all taxpayers.

"This should serve as notice for Atos and Capita to start delivering, or else."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44367420

Is this a good thing? I for one was under the impression that Atos and Capita were getting paid for throwing deserving PIP claimants off PIP, not for allowing their claims. lol

Seriously though the video interview will go a long was to proving what has been said, though if it catches you on a "Good Day" could it be used to say - look nothing wrong with them?

Atos and Capita must improve the delivery of Personal Independence Payments (Pip) or face losing their contracts, MP Frank Field has said.

"The government is making the important first steps to enable it to get out of a hole of its own making," said the Labour MP.

"Having the capacity to bring assessments back in-house will put it in a far stronger position to turn the screws on its hitherto failing contractors, in the interests of claimants and all taxpayers.

"This should serve as notice for Atos and Capita to start delivering, or else."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44367420

Is this a good thing? I for one was under the impression that Atos and Capita were getting paid for throwing deserving PIP claimants off PIP, not for allowing their claims. lol

Seriously though the video interview will go a long was to proving what has been said, though if it catches you on a "Good Day" could it be used to say - look nothing wrong with them?

Just wished I had videod or recorded my assessment interview. When I applied for and received the assesors report it bore little truth to what actually happened. It read like a fairy story.

Angel1.