Looking for Kevin Ramsden

Anybody know the where abouts off Kevin Ramsden,Played football for Jubilee Sports,East House,Arabs,Forgemasters over 35s,Waterworks.

Anybody know the where abouts off Kevin Ramsden,Played football for Jubilee Sports,East House,Arabs,Forgemasters over 35s,Waterworks.

How old would he be and where did he live? I know one KR.

Hi Kevin would be in his sixties now,the only place i know he lived was of shirecliffe lane coming from town turn left at the cross roads going toward were today the recycle tip is?

Hi Kevin would be in his sixties now,the only place i know he lived was of shirecliffe lane coming from town turn left at the cross roads going toward were today the recycle tip is?

Don't know where that is. I know a KR from Darnall. Great bloke, big family, was with his youngest brother last Saturday.

Hi Falls.Sorry cannot send you a private message for some reason,I think the kevin i am looking for fathers name was charles not sure and would not argue if somebody said other wise,the only other thing that has come to mind was that his wife had an injured arm(i believe they are now separated),I have had another reply but it says the father was george from darnall with a couple off brothers and sisters and this kevin is now in Newcastle.

Bye for now,

or-b-son.

---------- Post added 30-07-2017 at 19:58 ----------

Hi Falls,It looks like we are looking for the same Kevin,I have just got some more info from some who knew him better than me,he says he did live on Retford road and then on longley ave west with girl who had an injured arm,the top end off longley ave west could possibley be in shirecliffe,also his dad worked at davy utd and frequented there club which was prince off wales road i think,He seemed to think he would be in his eighties by now,Do you know any other names of people who might know were he might be,i am going to carry on looking for and will let you know if find anything out.

Bye forNow,

OR-B-SON.

Edited by or-b-son
missing words

Did he play for handsworth in the 70s

Hi Alba,i cannot say for definite he played for handsworth but some info i have been given says he lived on retford road which is not far from handsworth and he played for a few other teams,he was a thinnish guy very quick across the ground had dark curlish hair,if that helps you any.

or-b-son.

Yes this is the Kevin that I knew a great player he did play for handsworth

Hi Alba Just wondered if you knew how to contact him or anybody who might know how to.

or-b-son.

Please don't give out anyone's address or personal information without their prior consent.

Thank you.

Sorry mate I only knew him when he played for handsworth which must be fourty years ago good player on his day