New to Sheffield and looking for a netball team

Hi,

As the title suggests, I am quite new to Sheffield and I am looking for a netball team to join. If anyone knows of a team that is looking for a player either for GK, GD or WD positions, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Claire

Hi

I organise a league which runs on a Sunday morning at Hillsborough College and could help you find a team.

Cheers

Fab, that would be great! Can you PM me a way to contact you?

Thanks

Hi

If you're still looking for a team I play in a league on Mondays and we are always looking for more defensive players... our GD has just gone off travelling.

Our new season starts a week on monday

xxx

Hi

I am looking to join a netball team, loved it at school and want to get fit again, how do I get some details please? Thanks, Donna

Hi Donna

I currently play for a team on a Wednesday but we are looking for people to attend our training sessions on a Thursday night at Eckington Comprehensive school in the sports hall. It's 7-8pm and its £2.50 per week. Feel free to come along and join us.

Claire