Anti BNP demos

Two protests against the Nazi BNP getting a Euro MP in our area.

Tonight, Mon, at 5pm outside Sheffield Town Hall

Sat (June 13) at midday outside Leeds Art Gallery

I trust that only people who voted will be allowed to join in?

It's a bit late now. :(

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Euro-seat-for-BNP.5343165.jp

that is the whole point in a democracy isnt it?? that people can decide who they vote for ? and enough people in our region decided they wanted to give the bnp a voice so it is of no concern to you!!!!

will the same people be attending these rallies that attend every other protest march?

ie: tree huggers and social workers and the politically correct brigade.

grow up!!!! the people have decided

Edited by sheffgrow

Two protests against the Nazi BNP getting a Euro MP in our area.

Tonight, Mon, at 5pm outside Sheffield Town Hall

Sat (June 13) at midday outside Leeds Art Gallery

Now I wonder how many people will attend who didnt vote?? Oh the Irony!!

Everybody has a right to protest just like (nearly) everyone has the right to vote.

Its just a pity BNP voters aren't more aware of what the party stands for and are only interested in snap shots of their policies. Nick Griffin was on the radio this morning denying the holocaust but admitting millions of Jews dies at the hands of the Nazis!

He also talked about indigenous population where only those with British born Grandparents would be eligable to stay in Britain. Not sure if thats just non whites!

If not then my wife's Irish grandparents means she's out!

This may give the apathetic non-voters (that includes me) the jolt they need to use their vote next time and not complain after the results.

The BNP are very good at targeting mainly white economically poor areas neighbouring areas with high ethnic populations where the 'locals' blaim their poverty and poor living standards on non-whites 'taking our jobs' and not their apathy, ignorance and complete lack of ambition.

Everybody has a right to protest just like (nearly) everyone has the right to vote.

Its just a pity BNP voters aren't more aware of what the party stands for and are only interested in snap shots of their policies. Nick Griffin was on the radio this morning denying the holocaust but admitting millions of Jews dies at the hands of the Nazis!

He also talked about indigenous population where only those with British born Grandparents would be eligable to stay in Britain. Not sure if thats just non whites!

This may give the apathetic non-voters (that includes me) the jolt they need to use their vote next time and not complain after the results.

The BNP are very good at targeting mainly white economically poor areas neighbouring areas with high ethnic populations where the 'locals' blaim their poverty and poor living standards on non-whites 'taking our jobs' and not their apathy, ignorance and complete lack of ambition.

could not have put it better, myself, granny...

Remembering that the "indigenous" populace, according to this lackwit, jackbooted party, is no-one whose family entered this land after 1066, so not even Norman ancestry qualifies, only pre-Norman.

Spot on... 100% agree

same old crap regurgitated :rolleyes:

could not have put it better, myself, granny...

Remembering that the "indigenous" populace, according to this lackwit, jackbooted party, is no-one whose family entered this land after 1066, so not even Norman ancestry qualifies, only pre-Norman.

I think they might have to go back to 55BC as only pre-Roman would actually qualify.

Edited by CheekyBandit

A protest in democracy!

Maybe you should have done more work on behalf of your party in order to get them to win rather than staging demonstrations because you don't like who won AFTER the event.

an anti democracy protest!!!!!

you couldnt make it up