Wednesday Unveil New Home Kit

That away kit looks bloody horrible

That's the goalkeeper's kit

That away kit looks bloody horrible

Where's the away kit then?

it looks brilliant -well done everyone involved:thumbsup:

will be unvieled in a few weeks it says

Can I just be controversial and say that the sponsor logo looks bloody awful?

First time I've seen it portrayed like that. Nothing against the charity or the idea behind it whatsoever, but the logo I saw before had the wording with a little teddy bear at the side. I could have coped with that no problem, but to have a huge teddy bear as the predominant feature of the front of the shirt just looks horrid, it's worse than the Chupa-Chups logo!

Made a mistake, thought it was home and away ....

Bloody hell that post was up all of 3 seconds, you sure all you little piggies aren't receptionists and posing as blokes because you sure can type fast.

Mr Bean i can understand because hes home and on here all day and night but the others :suspect::suspect:

First time I've seen it portrayed like that. Nothing against the charity or the idea behind it whatsoever, but the logo I saw before had the wording with a little teddy bear at the side. I could have coped with that no problem, but to have a huge teddy bear as the predominant feature of the front of the shirt just looks horrid, it's worse than the Chupa-Chups logo!

who cares what the sponser logo looks like mate -its for a brilliant cause ,thats all that matters

Must say Al I think the prototypes i have seen for the new Blades shirt are GHASTLY and I wont be buying one.

Whats with these kit makers nowadays ?

Lets get back to http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/sheffutdl.jpg

and

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/sheffwedl.jpg

Even thought you lot did copy Liecester City :hihi:

Made a mistake, thought it was home and away ....

Bloody hell that post was up all of 3 seconds, you sure all you little piggies aren't receptionists and posing as blokes because you sure can type fast.

Mr Bean i can understand because hes home and on here all day and night but the others :suspect::suspect:

I wasn't being funny, I thought you might have seen it somewhere else. But yeah, I can type fast!

A- that sponsor logo looks terrible

B- i just HAVE to laugh at the **** poor attempt at computer graphics- what are they using in S6 - an amega 500?