Booking tickets for blades match... Help please!

Okay you're probably all going to laugh your socks off but I need help with this one! I've only ever been to one football match, but that was booked and paid for etc...

Okay... BF is feeling a bit down with work and I'd like to cheer him up! Last year he had a blades season ticket but he hasnt bothered this year... He hasnt even been to a match this season as he's been working Saturdays as overtime...

This Saturday we're both off work so I thought I'd treat him and take him to the Blades v Wolves match...

Looking at this plan: http://www.sufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HowToBuy/0,,10418,00.html

I'm not sure what all the categories mean (A*, A B C) and which stand is the best one to be in... I'd ask him and he'd tell me straight off, but I dont want him to guess my surprise...

Can anyone help me please?!

I'd imagine the club still have your BF's details still. You could give them a call and see if you can get his season ticket seat from last year or if not somewhere around there. At leats you know then that he likes that area of the ground.

I'd imagine the club still have your BF's details still. You could give them a call and see if you can get his season ticket seat from last year or if not somewhere around there. At leats you know then that he likes that area of the ground.

I managed to get hold of his best mate and have found out :D woo!

Think I've got the hang of it!

twinkle, In future when your other half has a day off why not have a nice pleasent day in Derbyshire or the Theatre instead of watching that rubbish played in Sheffield by both teams.

A blade fan admitting they are rubbish, never thought i would hear it.:) bet you are not looking forward to the next round of carling cup.

"Booking tickets for blades match... Help please! "

Are we sure the OP didn't mean this statement to be read along the same lines as if someone was saying:

"Feel like jumping off a bridge... help please!"