Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

Hmmm having watched a lot of old footage of soldiers in action over the Nov 11 weekend, I dont quite agree with Harry Redknapp's comment-

"There's nothing tougher than being a manager of a football team when things aren't going well," the 71-year-old said.

"You feel responsible, however many people support your team every week. The buck stops with you. You haven't got many friends when it's not going well as a football manager.

r."

:hihi::hihi:

I just knew either Schofield or Willoughby would get in on the act and spoil things.   The young geordie lass on the after show would have been my choice.   Willougby get back on that settee with annoying Scohfield.  :rant:

Schofield and Willoughby are under contract to ITV so they make them do nearly everything to save employing others, if I watch This Morning  it's on a Friday when Eamonn and Ruth host it.

Could have been worse - Joe Swash:rolleyes: 

Edited by cressida

I agree Ruth and Eamon are better than them two Woodentops.  Rumours floating around say Wooden Willow tree is being replacd.  Please please dont let it be  Joe Swill.  

On 11/21/2018 at 11:03 AM, PRESLEY said:

I agree Ruth and Eamon are better than them two Woodentops.  Rumours floating around say Wooden Willow tree is being replacd.  Please please dont let it be  Joe Swill.  

I doubt they will replace her as viewing figures have increased since she's been on.

I don't mind Willoughby and Dec  . Seem to play off each other ok. Hollys legs are nicer than Ants, so that is going to make a difference too.

19 hours ago, foxydebs said:

I doubt they will replace her as viewing figures have increased since she's been on.

Its the Governess trying to get off her bed which as increased viewing not miss poshy pants.

I don't  mind Holly but I must admit she is turning it into a fashion show and that's  not what it is about. Who would wear those sort of clothes in the jungle, she's  got it all wrong. Why can't  she just be natural?

Why does Harry Redknap look utterly hammered constantly?

Just looks drunk beyond belief.

1 minute ago, Pyrotequila said:

Why does Harry Redknap look utterly hammered constantly?

Just looks drunk beyond belief.

And sounds it. :hihi:

On 11/22/2018 at 1:40 PM, woodview said:

I don't mind Willoughby and Dec  . Seem to play off each other ok. Hollys legs are nicer than Ants, so that is going to make a difference too.

Ant is apparently writing jokes for the pair and advising Willoughby.

On 11/23/2018 at 10:56 PM, jaffa1 said:

I don't  mind Holly but I must admit she is turning it into a fashion show and that's  not what it is about. Who would wear those sort of clothes in the jungle, she's  got it all wrong. Why can't  she just be natural?

How do you know she isn't being natural, she is not in the jungle, she is on walkways with film crews working in relative luxury and is obviously comfortable in short dress and boots, she looks pretty good.

1 hour ago, mickey finn said:

Ant is apparently writing jokes for the pair and advising Willoughby.

How do you know she isn't being natural, she is not in the jungle, she is on walkways with film crews working in relative luxury and is obviously comfortable in short dress and boots, she looks pretty good.

Wrong choice of presenter for this show. On saying that this years show has been Boring.   Oh and what are they letting people like Heggerty go on the show for, she cant be put up for certain trials for medical reasons. (Too Fat) and thats not fair to the rest.  Same last year with Boris's father. :gag: